Wednesday, September 18, 2013

More I spy goodness

I have been collecting I Spy squares to make quilts and other project for my kids and for gifts. I hope to be able to gift at least one I spy quilt for my nephew for Christmas. (Good thing he can't read yet, Hee Hee!)

I wanted to make a quilt for my youngest son with the things he loves, mostly cars, trucks, and everything else that moves! I found some great examples of I Spy Transportation quilts.

I found this one from www.blossomheartquilts.com. I love that the back of the quilt is a panel.

You can play I Spy with the front, and run toy car on the back! 

I also found this one at betteroffthread.com.

I would love to create a Transportation I spy quilt for my son, so to collect all the squares needed, I opened a swap for I spy transportation fabric. See this post if you are interested in collecting transportation charm squares for your own quilt. You can see selections of fabrics other swappers are submitting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment