Monday, September 2, 2013

I have been swapping like crazy.

So I have been absent form my little blog for a few weeks. Summer got busy, and the kids wore me out! Each night I would have a plan for making something I would blog about later, but it never happened. I never got the time...

Ok, I'll be honest. I signed up for that first I spy swap that I told you about, and was totally hooked! I found a quilter's forum, and signed up for another swap of creepy crawly fabrics as well as a doll Quilt swap. Then I found an i spy swap group in yahoo groups. I have gotten back one set of squares and sent off another with them all ready. I also did a flicker group swap of rainbow F8 to add an assortment of color to my little stash. I have been shopping, cutting, and mailing fabric all summer! 

I am addicted to swapping fabric. I have got to find time to create something out of the mass of i spy fabrics I am collecting. I have a great idea for making my nephew an i spy quilt, and I was thinking that making Boo Boo bags from novelty fabric may also be a good idea for the 6 1/2 inch squares I have. 

In the mean time, I found another swap at my fabric obsession, and was the first to sign up. It is an ABC swap, and I picked the letter "F" because I already have some flamingo fabric all ready for i spy cutting! 

Have you done a swap? I have to say it is just too much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment